Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this site are not owned by devs.lol and also do not assume any rights over them, they belong to the authors who publish them. Therefore, devs.lol is not responsible for the published materials, but reserves the right to delete the materials considered inappropriate for this platform. At the same time, devs.lol reserves the right to selectively publish materials from the platform on social networks owned by devs.lol.
If materials from this platform are used on other digital media (eg: sites, mobile applications, etc.), the link to that material on the devs.lol platform must be mentioned.
3. Personal data and confidentiality
The devs.lol platform can be accessed by any person without the need to provide personal data. Creating an account on this platform is also optional at the choice of users.
When creating an account, the following information is required:
- Name - can consist of either first and last name, only first name, only first name or a nickname preferred by the user; this information is public and can be seen by any visitor, regardless of whether or not he has an account on the platform;
- Email - is used to identify users at authentication and electronic communication between the platform and the user; this information is private and will not be displayed to other users or other partners of the platform;
- Profile picture - the user can use a picture with a personal face or any other picture, as long as he respects the rules of point (4); this information is public and can be seen by any visitor, regardless of whether or not he has an account on the platform;
If the user creates an account using an external platform (eg: Facebook, Google), the name, email and profile picture are automatically imported from that platform, the user having the option to later change his name and profile picture.
To delete personal data, the user must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting this.
4. Rules for content
All public information displayed on the devs.lol platform must comply with a set of rules detailed in this chapter. The following information is subject to these rules: the name and profile picture of the user, the published materials (be they images or text) and the comments.
The following types of information / content / behavior are prohibited:
- Nudity or sexual content
- Harmful or dangerous content
- Hateful content
- Violent content
- Harassment and threats
- Spam and scams
For any violation of these rules, the devs.lol platform has the right to block / delete user's account or materials deemed inappropriate.
devs.lol uses 2 types of cookies. The first type is represented by cookies generated directly by the devs.lol platform used strictly for technical functionalities. The second type of cookies is generated by external platforms used for statistics or additional functionalities (eg Google Analytics, Facebook).
6. Modifications to the Terms and Conditions